Click here to register for the 2015 PAH Spring Clay Shoot!!!
Clay Shoot Information
Location: Westside Sporting Grounds
MARCH 27, 2015
5 Gun Team
Things are new so please read the information below!
AM Registration: 7:00AM
AM Safety Talk: 8:15AM
AM Shoot Start: 8:30AM
PM Registration: 11:00AM
PM Safety Talk: 12:45PM
PM Shoot Start: 1:00PM
Awards & door prizes to begin after all score sheets are turned in for each flight......
At Registration Desk
1. Team Score Cards
2. Golf Cart Ticket for Golf Cart pickup (golf cart area - driver's license needed)
3. BLUE tickets - vote for your Top Cooking Team (Table to vote in cooking area)
4. All team shooters need to sign the release form that will be AT YOUR FIRST STARTING STATION!! ALL SHELLS WILL BE AT EACH STATION!!
5. iMPORTANT!! Double check your shooter names on registration card. Make notes of female shooters on the form. Enter substitutions or corrections on the correct number tag! We are scoring by the number coordinating with that name. THIS IS ALSO HOW WE WILL PICK DOOR PRIZES... BY NAMES THIS YEAR!
6. Take PRE PRINTED CART TICKETS to the Golf Cart attendants and get your cart(s). You will have to leave your Driver's License with attendant and will get it back once carts are returned to cart area after your flight. PLEASE REMOVE ALL TRASH!!!
7. Captains will receive score cards at check in. Take the score cards to each station with you and give them to the puller for scoring. Turn the score sheet to the person collecting them at the end of the shoot, on the road immediately after completion of shooting. ALL SCORE CARDS MUST BE RETURNED IMMEDIATELY WHEN COMING OFF THE COURSE.
8. ENCOURAGE YOUR TEAM MEMBERS TO PURCHASE RAFFLE TICKETS (RED), SHOTGUN SQUARES!! This is a fundraiser!!
9. No alcoholic beverages or unsafe gun handling will be allowed on the range.
10. No make up shots or re-dos for missed birds or malfunctions. Just keep moving!!
THANK YOU - Safe Shooting and have a fun time!!
Click here to view Fall 2014 Clay Shoot Results